Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Vetrans Day

koreatimes, organlive, buffalonews
Happy Veterans day to all the Veterans out there weather you are serving or if you had served at one time in your life. My father served 8 years in the Navy and his job would be loading bombs on the aircraft's and made sure they were placed in properly. My older Brother is in the Army and what he does is if the military computers to run the operations aren't working, they rely on him to fix them and get them back and running. He has been in the army for about 5 years now. My brother has gone to Iraq twice and is getting ready to go to Korea for a year.

I am very proud of the veterans in this country. I thank them when I see a veteran, and I am very proud for serving our country. It takes a lot of guts and heart to suit up and fight for freedom and be able to make it through seeing people dying and you are wounded yourself. We don't realize that they are giving up their lives and fighting for their lives as much as they are ours. We do not realize what a soldier in the battle field goes through and the nightmares they will have for the rest of their lives. So I tell you now, if you know a veteran and see a veteran out on the street tell them thank you for fighting for our freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment